Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello World!

Hi my name is Hillary! I am a young girl who, due to several health problems, is bed bound at a nursing care center. It can be very rough at times but I hold on to hope and my faith. 

My goal is to inspire others and if I inspire at least one person...my suffering is all worthwhile. I have many passions in life and one of them is crafting...I love all sorts of crafts, but mostly multi-media and paper crafting. I love making cards for others and making inspirational collages...I have a sort of "shabby chic" style. 

Another passion of mine is fashion and designing. I decided to bring together both of my loves and do mostly fashion multimedia art work.  I truly love it and I hope to inspire others through my positive attitude and "never give up" attitude that no matter what is going on in your life, you can still follow your dreams...even if you have to be a little creative to make it work! 

I also want to show how beneficial art and craft work can be in helping you release negative feelings and express things that you otherwise couldn't openly talk about. It also is very therapeutic in it helps distract you from things that are rough on your life or pain you are going through.  

I am happy to have you joining me in this new journey and look forward to connecting and making new friendships along the way, and if I inspire one or two of you along the way...that's a bonus!

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
Hillary

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Hillary and I'm sure you'll be an awesome inspiration to everyone who visits here!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilliary this is such a beautiful introduction. I can't wait to see some of your creations. Welcome to the blog world!
    Fellow Pinquette, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hillary! Welcome to the blog world. Here you will find a plethora of inspiration to fuel your crafting passion. I can't wait to see your projects.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful attitude, Hillary! Welcome to the blog world…I look forward to following your creative journey. I came across your blog via Pinque Peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to have met you Hillary. I look forward to following you on your blog and being inspired by your artistic works!!!

    ReplyDelete